Here on this page I will post my latest recipes from my books and some little extra’s. I also have recipe cards that I have been creating here as well. I will post them here for you to download if you would like a printed copy for your self.
- Bacon, Avocado and White Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Cedar Cove Inn’s Pecan Praline Baked French Toast
- Chocolate pots de crème Recipe
- Jared MacNeill’s traditional Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
- Lavender Perfume
- Lavender, Coconut & Sugar Body Scrub
- Loaded Corn Chowder Soup
- Peanut-butter & Chocolate Heaven
- Rafe Russo’s Crowd-pleasing Guacamole
Our first recipe is from COME THE NIGHT.
6 drops rose oil
6 drops lavender oil
5 drops cassis oil
2 drops eucalyptus oil
1/4 pint of unscented alcohol or vodka (optional)
Add oils in glass bottle and shake well. Close and allow to mature for a week. (Preferably while you reread COME THE NIGHT). For a lighter fragrance, add the alcohol to the oils. Wear Millefleur and be dangerous. Maybe a dashing highwayman will make you his own special project. Enjoy!
Read an excerpt for COME THE NIGHT here.
RECIPE CARDS – click the link to download a PDF of each recipe card
- Bacon, Avocado and White Cheddar Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe card
- Cedar Cove Inn’s Pecan Praline Baked French Toast recipe card
- Jared MacNeill’s traditional Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies recipe card
- Lavender Perfume recipe card
- Lavender, Coconut & Sugar Body Scrub recipe card
- Loaded Corn Chowder Soup recipe card
- Peanut-butter & Chocolate Heaven recipe card coming soon
- Rafe Russo’s Crowd-pleasing Guacamole recipe card